RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
General Warranty Policies And Guidelines
- Customers may return items to us for a full refund of the product cost if they are dissatisfied about the item quality or damage caused by manufacturing. This must be done within 30 days from the date of purchase, and the item must be in a good condition.
- **Good condition refers original packaging with ALL accessories included.
**Restock fee will be charged, only 80% of the product price will be refunded to cover the repacking and QC rechecking costs.**
- Unmanned RC Service Centers don’t accept crash, damaged parts of the items due to misuse, and items that have been modified.
- Unmanned RC accepts no responsibility for the improper installation and use of purchased products.-The warranty period for all types of batteries is within 30 days, 6 months for other products such as internal parts (ESC, motor, servo, etc.) and RC items (VTOL plane and Multi-rotors, Unmanned ground vehicle, or Robotics).
- The warranty period is effective unless otherwise stated on the product listing.
- Photos and/ or videos are required for Initial Evaluation. -All types of FAULTY batteries are NOT required to be returned to us. Photos and/ or videos are enough to justify the fault of the item.
- After submitting the photos and video by email,we will take 7-15 business days to evaluate the product needed to be refunded, we may contact with you for further questions and photos, it is your responsibility to answer all the questions and submit the inquired photos.
- If Unmanned RC cannot provide the replacement parts or item, the customer must return the product (in full) before they are elligable to receive a refund.
If a non warranty item is being returned based upon valid return guidelines (brand new, unused, factory sealed packaging), the original shipping fees paid by Unmanned RC (if Free Shipping was used) will be deducted from the overall sum total. If the customer paid for a specified shipping method, these shipping fees will not be valid for a refund.