T21 Industrial Hand-held Ground Control Station for UAS
The T21 hand-held ground control station is a portable industrial grade ground computer station with independent programmed dual SBus design.
T21 provides function such as mission planning, attitude control, payload control, navigation & positioning, remote monitoring, real-time video display, etc.
Industrial-grade computer and military grade data link ensures the safety and stability of the flight. Easy operation and transportation. It has been widely used in unmanned aerial vehicle, ground robots, bomb disposal robots, remotely operated vehicles (ROV) and other robotic devices.
- Main and secondary joysticks, programmable dual SBus independent output
- 10 linear channels meeting various control demand
- Multiple joystick options, left and right handed mode, back to center mode, industrial hall effect joystick
- MIL grade computer with GPS
- Front and rear cameras that can do face verification to unlock the computer to secure aircraft controls.
- 7000mAH battery provides >4h endurance, TYPEC external charging port, easy for charging in the field.
- 4G network can provide remote transmission, WIFI, bluetooth and extended storage.