- P35 dust&waterproof protection, unique structure for better safety
- Unique motor core design, 36N30P confugration
- Built in centrifugal air cooling system and efficient heat dissipation array design
- Designed for large 125mm-130cm paramotors and agricultural plant protection and professional grade drones
- The housing is equipped with large positioning bearings to avoid resonance and gyro effect
- Oversized pull-to-weight ratio, which is lighter than the same class brand motor under the same pull force
- High efficiency and low energy consumption of the motor , the rotation is more stable, more resistant to falling
MAD M40C30 V2.1 TORQ Paramotor Motors
Introducing our TORQ Paramotor Series M40 50KV Brushless Motors light version. Thanks Cedar Anderson from electric paramotoring of Australia, he gave the advice to keep this light version motor to be published. He has been testing different Motor, ESC and propeller combinations. So far the M40C30 V2.1 MAD motor with a 450A ESC using 18S LiPo is the best combination for the price, weight, thrust and efficiency. Using a 125cm propeller it performs nicely, In the configuration it produces 59kg of thrust which is really good for his application. He has performed 10X apron 15 minute flights, and he is really impressed with this motor. It runs nice and cool, it is also quite efficient. Kind reminder for the customer: A clamp or U bolt can be used around aluminium spokes at back of motor for extra security. Welcome to customize motor from us.
The M40 large brushless motor for paramotors paraglider is also designed to handle cargo transportation, emergency rescue and manned space programs, as well as heavy lift projects and industrial applications.